The Professional Coaches Code of Ethics
- I will maintain a professional relationship with my clients at all times.
- I will always keep my clients' interests above those of my own.
- I will maintain, guard and guarantee my clients' confidentiality.
- I will not offer advice, counseling, or psychotherapy to any client in my duties as a coach.
- I will never do harm to any client.
- I will develop lasting relationships built on a foundation of honesty, integrity and respect with every client I serve
- I will commit all of my professional experience, energy and focus to helping every client I serve.
- I will expect success from every client I serve, and I will not be limited in my expectations by my clients' past performances.
- I will encourage my clients to believe in themselves, set realistic goals, take appropriate actions and celebrate success.
- I will provide my clients with a safe and nurturing coaching experience, which will allow them to be themselves without fear of judgment, criticism or failure.
- I will remain committed to professional excellence in all that I do and all I provide.
Contact Kathleen click here